COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
We have always upheld the highest standards regarding cleanliness and sanitation. In addition to what we have always had in place, below are the changes we’ve made below in response to COVID-19. We will of course continue to adapt with the changing guidelines from the Health Department.
Staff Policies & Procedures:
- Temperatures will be taken and symptoms monitored at the beginning of each shift. If temperature exceeds 100.3, if symptoms are present, and/or if the employee has been exposed to someone with symptoms or who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, they may not work.
- Employees will wear face masks covering the nose and mouth at all times.
- The room is disinfected before the patient arrives, and in between each session. We use a hospital-grade, EPA & FDA registered disinfectant that is also non-toxic, non-irritating, and eco-friendly.
- A new air purification system that destroys over 99% of all surface & airborne contaminants, including bacteria & viruses is used in between each session.
Client Policies & Procedures:
- If you, anyone in your household, or anyone you have been in contact with is experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms such as shortness of breath, sore throat, cough, fever, chills, or loss of taste and/or smell, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or been in contact with someone who has in the past 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken upon check-in. If it exceeds 100.3 your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Please wear a face mask upon entering the spa. All clients are required to wear a face covering over the nose and mouth when not receiving a service.
- Please utilize provided hand sanitizer to supplement hand washing, not replace it.